Revitalize Your Smile: Expert Whitening Pen Guidance at Dr. Naziri Dental Care
Welcome to Dr. Naziri Dental Care, where we specialize in bringing out the best in your smile. Our expertly crafted whitening pen tips are designed to provide you with a safe, effective, and convenient way to brighten your teeth. Whether you’re preparing for a special occasion or simply seeking to enhance your everyday smile, our proven techniques will guide you to achieve noticeable results. Dive into our world of dental expertise and discover how easy it is to attain that sparkling smile you’ve always desired, all from the comfort of your home.
1. Wipe the front of teeth exposed when smiling with dry gauze or a clean cloth.
2. Twist the pen until the gel is exposed on the brush. This may take several twists. (Please twist very gently, as the pens are very sensitive.)
3. Paint a thin layer of gel on the front of teeth exposed when smiling.
4. Expectorate or wipe off any excess foam as you are doing the whitening treatment.
5. Leave the gel on your teeth for 30-45 minutes. (Only use it once a day.)
6. Use it for 7 days or until the pen runs out.
7. Do not eat, drink, or smoke for 15 minutes following the procedure.
8. Do not paint gel on the gums!
9. Lastly, rinse out your mouth with water.
Please keep out of reach of small children. You may see a slight residue of gel on your pen; this is normal and does not affect the performance of the gel. Just wipe with a clean damp cloth and proceed.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, have health problems, periodontal disease, gums that are in poor condition, wear braces, had recent oral surgery, decayed teeth, have roots that are exposed, have colitis, or have jaw problems. You should consult with us before attempting any at-home treatments and understand that there are risks involved if not doing so. A small percentage of people may experience irreversible tooth sensitivity and gum irritation which disappears when use ends or by decreasing the amount of time you bleach your teeth each time, or by increasing the amount of time between bleaching sessions.
Carbamide peroxide, propylene glycol, glycerin, carbopol, peppermint oil, trolamine, sucralose.
Questions on Techniques? We're Here to Help
Dr. Naziri Dental Care champions patient education. If ever in doubt about brushing or flossing methods, our team stands ready to guide. Entrust your oral health queries to our experts, ensuring you always get it right.